What's new

parrot hands free

nigeandem

Members
Reaction score
Car
HONDA ACCORD
anyone else put a parrot kit into a premium sound system 2003 honda accord ?

my auto elecy is on with it now and think weve just sorted the pink mute cable problem ( as thare are 6 plugs in the back of my stereo ) ?? got the dvd and sat nav in mine ......

but now it seems the earth for the parrot kit is not good enough or somthing like that ??

why is it that ive put parrot kits in so many vehicles but this one is a head scratcher ??

anyone else had similar problems ?

THE MUTE CABLE ON THE PARROT IS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH TO SWITCH THE EARTH OR SUMMAT ?? PIN 85??

SO ITS NOT MUTING THE SUB AND THE FRONT TWEETERS ??

ANY HELP

We have a great install guide on here.

its an hour job to do by yourself and all you need is an autoleads sot-047 harness and it does it all for you.

I had never taken my dash apart and it didnt take me long to route and mount the mic, screen and do all the cabling. no need for an auto elecy!

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/3791-diy-installing-bluetooth-carkit-display/page__p__45113__hl__parrot__fromsearch__1#entry45113

copy the above in to your address bar at the top.. thats the how to guide.

got the lead .. auto elecy has fitted it and followed the install guide on here ... but still not muting all the speakers ??

he tells me i have 5 or 6 plugs on the rear of my stereo / sat nav screen and non of the plugs look like the 1 he used in the guide to put the pink wire to ??

ive got the sat nav / dvd / 6 disc changer premium sound system unit ..

the parrot is all working and good bar that it dosent mute all speakers and still get the radio coming through bass and tweeters ??

still after months have not got my parrot muting all the speakers. anyone in the noth west area fancy spending an hour taking a look if i drive to you .. really doing my head in now and not a 2 min job to take dash apart to mess around with it.

my auto elecy mate is bein funny with me so have fcuked him off

thanks guys