What's new

Pipercross Filter Replacement?

If you got yours through Elite, I did phone them yesterday and they have them in. They said they would send me mine straight away.

What??? really?? yes i did get them through elite... i didnt know they already had them in... John did you have to send your old one back ? thanx for letting me know buddy

I posted on this yesterday :lol:

:rolleyes:

Neither can I.... Strange.... Must have forgotten to click "post" :lol:

Still, you need to contact elite. Not sure what the situation is on sending them back. But in light of some tosspot trying to blag a free one, we might have to.

Neither can I.... Strange.... Must have forgotten to click "post" :lol:

Still, you need to contact elite. Not sure what the situation is on sending them back. But in light of some tosspot trying to blag a free one, we might have to.
Mine went in the bin :lol: no need for it now :ph34r:

Waj
Sorry I did not reply to you earlier, yes I sent mine back some time ago. Elite said then that they would send me an updated one when they come in. I think they must have either forgot, or they have only just got them. It took a phone call from me enquiring about them for them to send the replacement. The new one looks good though. At the moment my car does not deserve it, as it has a vibration no mechanic can find the cause of. If this bloomin car gets cured and treats me right, she will get the nice new Pipercross filter fitted.

What are the symptoms of the vibration? Always there when idling or when driving?

Hi Saj
It's a long story, but the details are all in the Diesel faults section under- Gearbox half shaft play. I am away on holiday from Tuesday for two weeks and am leaving it at my usual garage for all that time. Hopefully it will be sorted by the time I get back. I hope at not too great an expense! A little fed up with the car at the moment, so I am withholding fitting that new filter until she runs smooth again. A little punishment and maybe the old girl will start to be good to me. lol