What's new

Pipes/hoses where do they go?!

ATR888

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord type r
Got around to getting the throttle body out to clean the idle air control valve, and I notice that there's 3 vacuum pipes line but don't know where the hoses go to and from, there's 2 pipe lines next to each other on the iacv which looks identical, and the person that had the car before me or any previous owner had loop the 2 pipe lines with a pipe, which I looked at and thought, this was put back incorrectly, so if anyone knows where they should go. That be much appreciated.

Also the throttle body has 2 vacuum lines, which the previous owner also got a pipe and connect the 2 vacuum line' which looks like a loop again.

So if anyone could tell me where all the hoses goes and what it's connected to please.

Thanks

Yep I've taken a look at the linghonda today, one of the pipe goes from the iacv to the throttle body, another from the iacv to the Inlet manifold, (on the under side of the manifold, but I don't knw where the other one goes to from the iacv and not sure where the other one goes to from the throttle body, I have tried many many sites, even google images, even looking at b16/8 pics to try get a rough idea but pics isn't that clear.

Skhell yep I do I have a atr, so annoying that's someone's played around with it, and couldn't put back to normal, argh!!!!

Thanks for replies tho guys