What's new

Premium Sound System replacement

MrNotEnglish

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.4 i-vtec Ex Auto
Hello, I need quick answer as I have found one in good price. I have Premium Sound System with sat nav and 6cd changer. I want to replace it with headunit without sat nav. I know one from petrol will fit, but I found one from diesel. Seller says it will work. I have 2004 2.4 accord, seller has got Premium Sound System headunit with 6cd changer but from 2005 diesel accord. Is this one going to work properly with my dual zone ac? Are they interchangeable?
Thanks for help

Nope, the petrol and diesel head-units are different. I recommend that you search out a 2.0 litre EX model, as this will have the premium system without the sat-nav.

Yep, pre and post are the same it's the fuel types that are different.

Last question, is there any info about how to find is the headunit for diesel or petrol by checking numbers from a sticker?

I tried link provided, but comes with error. Number of headunit I found and willing to buy is
39050-sea-e210-m1
RG743RA
Can anyone confirm it is from petrol? I found it is but just to make sure...

That's the petrol one.

MrNotEnglish said:
Bought it :) Cheers Jayok :)
Cool - let us know how you get on with it! Enjoy!

I supposed to complete the topic and provide useful feelback to the search engine. If anyone is looking for the OEM Premium sound system for a Diesel Accord the part number is 39050-SEF-E210-M1