What's new

Proper wax work out!

Hot Fuzz

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Audi A6 at the mo!!
Well after probably the first time ever (I know) I've properly waxed my car and I now have one arm like popeye :D I've really ever only used polish which is a doddle and after reading the thread about the best Carnauba wax thought I'd give it a go.

I can also understand why people use an electric buffer! I used Simoniz original wax the stuff in a gold tin. I chose it out of a mixture of price, good reviews, and relatively easy to apply. I'm now actually looking forward to it raining :lol: I need to see something for all my hard work and the grief I'll get from my wife for cleaning the car yet again over doing the house work!

We need photos Paul of the car and your pop eye arm lol

Polishing should be the hard part though :unsure: . Waxing should be a simple case of wax on wax off...

Polishing should be the hard part though :unsure: . Waxing should be a simple case of wax on wax off...
Waxing is quite hard too, especially if you use the wax paste thing rather than the easier liquid because there's resistance when you buff which makes it equally hard work.