What's new

Radio

sousuke

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Euro R
Hi guys. New here to the forums.

Anyway, I own a JDM CL7 Euro R here in Japan and am planning to bring it back to my home country (Malaysia) once I finish my ***ignment here. Was wondering if any of you guys could help me get the part number for the radio as I would need to change the radio since Japan uses a different frequency from the rest of the world :rolleyes: Oh and before somebody mention's it, am not gonna install an aftermarket HU as I prefer to keep the original look and also keep my compartment below the radio area :rolleyes:

Hopefully the the radio part number could correspond to the same faceplate color as what I have now :rolleyes: Anyway pics below:-

My friend had an Import prelude and the stereo he had had a little box fitted at the back that shifted the frequencies. Can you not get one of these instead?

My friend had an Import prelude and the stereo he had had a little box fitted at the back that shifted the frequencies. Can you not get one of these instead?
Thanks for the reply. I don't prefer to use the FM Boosters as I've heard the reception isn't so good especially when I go into the city :rolleyes: So my current decision is still to get a new/used OEM HU with the specified FM frequency range.

OMG! Milano Red Euro R! I'm super jealous Harun bro!

I dont know the part number but i know it wont be cheap. I'm sure someone will pop along soon with the info you need

http://honda.ilcats.ru/part/model/ACCORD/doors/4/trans/6MT/date/2005/modif/2.4%20EXECUTIVE/type/2817/npl/17SEA01/grp/3/subgr/B__1610/startdate/2003/enddate/2009/engine/K24A3/reg/KE

Oz bro, I was actually targeting a Premium White Pearl CL7R but then this came along with low mileage and slightly cheaper pricing at the auctions. :) oh and it was stock standard when I got it too :lol:

Luka: Thanks for the link. Will check it out with the part number.

Btw, does any know if it would work if I just bought and swapped out the part numbered 9 (head unit) in the link above Luka gave to my current console? or does it depend on the faceplate as after doing some research myself, certain radios work with certain faceplates (unsure) :lol:

http://honda.ilcats.ru/part/model/ACCORD/doors/4/trans/6MT/date/2005/modif/2.4%20EXECUTIVE/type/2817/npl/17SEA01/grp/3/subgr/B__1610/startdate/2003/enddate/2009/engine/K24A3/reg/KE
haven't gone to the dealer yet to ask but just wanted to make sure regarding this part number, its for the Dual Climate version right?

thanks in advance