What's new

RDX Injector help - K24

StuH said:
Pointed out on the other forum that the knock was there when Alnug had the car.
the OP never made it clear on here or there as to whether the new injectors are a different size from when it was originally mapped.

But yes, lot's of cross-fertilisation by asking in two places, but no, injectors on the K24 don't need re-coding, but yes, altering the injector size may require a remap, but no, don't change injector size on a fault that exists on a car that's been owned for 3 years and was re-mapped by previous owner, but yes, if previous owner had fault after remap then it's the map itself that will be the issue, but no, it could be another issue, but yes, fuelling and timing are both in the map.

I'll add further detail later but this has highlighted a number of issues I have been living with since owning the car. One thing is for sure at this point though; the XO tuning remap runs very lean.

Having tried the littlebo test ecu from @ukcl9 I can confirm that none of my previous issues exist and the car is completely different.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and help with this. In particular to @ukcl9 who has not only spoken to me about several factors but also now Re flashed my ECU so I can use the car how I should be able to.

Incredible difference and as it turns out the XO Power map has been causing all of the problems I've experienced.

Thanks again - this is what forums are for!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk