What's new

Rear Boot Lip Spoiler

accord04

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord 2.4 auto
I have seen a few 7th gen' accords with a discreet lip spoiler fitted onto the boot. They look superb and are subtle in their styling. Anyone know where I can get one??. I've seen something similar on e-bay,but is that the same?,has anyone bought one of them??. Cheers ACC04JA.

brought mine from ebay last year still on the car.
30 pounds ready painted

I must admit the one on e-bay does look a great item,and not a bad price considering it comes painted etc. Good to know that they stay in place aswell !. My concern with the one on e-bay is that it is secured to the boot with 3M tape,and I always have concerns about how good that is considering the extremes in weather that we have,-10 in winter and ................just a bit warmer in the summer !!! LOL, well,the occasional mini heatwave !!. Any thoughts/experiences ??. Thanks for the input guys, cheers ACCO '

a mate of mine has one stuck to the boot of his audi for the last 5yrs and it shows no sign of moving.
and as far as I am aware the original spoilers are stuck with 3m tape anyway. the stuff sticks like poo to a blanket.

mines stuck solid and no signs of moving and good quality as well

I also bought mine from ebay. Ready painted, and very good quality for £31.Looks just like the factory item. It's stuck down real solid too....
Go for it.

I have stuck small signs to brick walls with 3M tape - it's damned amazing stuff!! I can ***ure you it won't move using that!

I'd like a spoiler for the Gen 6 but not sure if these lips are quite enough for me.....