What's new

Rear bumper for euro R lip

Enda

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord ctdi
What style rear bumper do I need to fit a euro R rear lip. The lip is OEM honda and im trying to source a rear bumper that it will fit to, so far I have tried 2 bumpers but the lip wont fit :(

Anybody got a picture of the rear bumper I need ?

It wont fit this style bumper

Honda-Accord_iCTDi_European_Version_2004_1024x768_wallpaper_06.jpg

Or this
honda-accord-saloon-2-2-i-ctdi-ex-4dr-1808461354-640x480.jpg

Is this the bumper I need ?

2006+Honda+Accord+rear.jpg

Basically the standard 2.0 petrol 2003 rear bumper ?

Hi,Enda,In my car the same bumper like in two first pictures.I think,if rear bumper spoiler from two parts,you can put.I am not sure,but Fahad has the same bumper,but again I am not sure if his changed,or not.Need Fahad replay on this topic.I think his better know.I thinking about rear bumper spoiler,but in my mind the same question

Regards
Tomas

Hi,Enda,In my car the same bumper like in two first pictures.I think,if rear bumper spoiler from two parts,you can put.I am not sure,but Fahad has the same bumper,but again I am not sure if his changed,or not.Need Fahad replay on this topic.I think his better know.I thinking about rear bumper spoiler,but in my mind the same question

Regards
Tomas

Em cant quite get my head around what you are saying ...

I have the first rear bumper, and it wont fit. Its the OEM euro R rear lip I have. I think I need the 2.0/2.4 petrol rear bumper that slants inwards at the bottom unlike the first two above.

^^ yup you need a petrol bumper either from a 2 litre or a 2.4, wich version of the rear lip do you have? as the pre-facelift is different to the 06+ facelift and neither are interchangeable with their respective bumper year...ie a pre-facelfit bumper wont fit the facelift lip and vice versa

^^ yup you need a petrol bumper either from a 2 litre or a 2.4, wich version of the rear lip do you have? as the pre-facelift is different to the 06+ facelift and neither are interchangeable with their respective bumper year...ie a pre-facelfit bumper wont fit the facelift lip and vice versa

Its the pre facelift euro R rear lip.

Id say its gone be hard to find the rear bumper for a petrol accord

Hi all , does anyone know where I can get the black plastic lip on the rear bumper , mine was stolen . Main dealer wants £70+

Cheers