What's new

Rear Camber issue

get the adjusable ones like me no problems. My tyres had slight inside wear. Think I'll give huk a call just out of curiosity. Why has there been no recalls?

Evening all,

Think (?) I've got a suspension issue on rear drivers side. Wheel looks slightly out of camber (leaning in) and the tyre is wearing on the inside. Passenger side seems ok. I've had a browse through the forum but couldn't see anything that directly matches.

Any ideas? I'm thinking bent wishbone?

Help would be appreciated

Cheers
Mart

Hi Mart,

That is most likely this camber issue. Get a proper four wheel alignment done (not just the two-wheel "tracking"). After I got mine done the camber was still out a little but the tyres aren't wearing as bad. Might be best to try this before changing the link arms.

Hi Mart,

That is most likely this camber issue. Get a proper four wheel alignment done (not just the two-wheel "tracking"). After I got mine done the camber was still out a little but the tyres aren't wearing as bad. Might be best to try this before changing the link arms.

Thanks mate, will look into that first off

Seems it isn't the camber...on recommendation I took it too 4wheelallignment.co.uk in Liverpool.

Front was a little out of line but rest were about spot on. Rear tyre wear down to them having been on the front before I swapped. Would highly recommend 4wheelallignment, they were spot on

I fitted the adjustable rear arms after the Ebachs went on.
I cant remember exactly what I set them to - I think around 1.5 deg neg - nothing drastic!

My Yoko's have done about 14k miles, the fronts have worn on the inside and are due for replacing (think there is too much neg on the front but fwd always knock out tyres oddly) but the rears still have around 6k in them with no signs of odd wear.

As for the shorter/ longer arms, the only way a shorter arm will decrease neg camber is if its the bottom arm that is replaced.