What's new

rear reverse sensors

dmac

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord 2ltr se
hello, i am new to this club having just bought a honda accord 2.ltr se 5 door. the car has reverse sensors but had a tow bar fitted last year the previous owner told me they were disconnected, could they be reinstated may be on a separate switch for when i am towing my caravan. also any idea how they may have disconnected them.

Welcome Dennis 1st place i would look is to make sure the fuse has not been pulled.
I had a tow bar fitted last month and no problems with reverse sensors at all.

hello , recently posted this question but cant seem to find it now! previous owner had tow bar fitted and they disconnected the sensors there is no main fuse what i can find , were these a after market fitting or factory fit should i look else where for the fuse any ideas ?

Topic merged with original thread

hello , recently posted this question but cant seem to find it now! previous owner had tow bar fitted and they disconnected the sensors there is no main fuse what i can find , were these a after market fitting or factory fit should i look else where for the fuse any ideas ?
Dennis i found your 1st post so merged it together.
As for your sensors i would say there after market or an optional extra.
I s there anyway of getting in contact with the previous owner or the person that put the tow bar on to see why they were disconnected.