What's new

Recomend me please....

luvmyaccord

6th & Type R Mod
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type R
Please someone reccomend me a machine polisher, and a couple of products that will go on well with pads. Also, please recommend some pads :lol:

so basically, after washing, claying, polishing x2/3, waxing, sealing my car my arms HURT!!!!! So i want someone to point me in the direction of a machine polisher to make my life easier :lol:

.....Please?????? ;)

kestral DAS6. as good as the megs machine polisher but cheaper. go for menzerna polishes and sonus pads. its a very good combo for Honda's soft paint.
you can pick up a kit from cleanyourcar for about 140 quid all in.

I can polish my car in about 10 minutes with mine. seriously that quick.

I have a budget of just over £250. Thanks for the advice Neil. just been off and had a look at them. Seems like i might be ordering one. Been on DW and they are VERY specific about what they say, and then get funny when someone else dissagrees with what they've said. It's funny to read :lol:

I have a budget of just over £250. Thanks for the advice Neil. just been off and had a look at them. Seems like i might be ordering one. Been on DW and they are VERY specific about what they say, and then get funny when someone else dissagrees with what they've said. It's funny to read :lol:

this is the kit i have and it gives good results mate.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/das-6-dual-action-polisher/das-6-dual-action-polisher-sonus-and-menzerna-kit/prod_525.html

i use poorboys blackhole as well and it is the muts nuts. DoDo juice purple haze is a very good wax for dark colours as well and is so easy to apply and remove and looks great on dark colours as well. if you want very long lasting wax use Autoglym HD wax

i polished my car about a month ago with the DAS 6 and this is the car after a wash 1 month later. It still looks stupidly shiny.

HondaPicturessamsungEX1013.jpg

Try the forums on Clean Your Car and Waxamomo they are a lot friendlier and bit more relaxed about things

Cheers

Keith

Simon I am also looking at a DAS-6 Pro from Clean Your Car. Have you got one yet if not I will call them to try to arrange a discount if we buy 2 ;)

Dave Tanna has sent me a PM and reccommended me a Meguires G220. Have been and looked on the detailing forums and have found that there a quite a few people who say to go for that one. So am on the look out for one of those.

However if you can arrange a discount then i'll happily go for a DAS-6 mate. Let me know what happens dude.

The G220 is a little on the expensive side for me, I will call them tomorrow and see what they say.

Dave Tanna has sent me a PM and reccommended me a Meguires G220. Have been and looked on the detailing forums and have found that there a quite a few people who say to go for that one. So am on the look out for one of those.

However if you can arrange a discount then i'll happily go for a DAS-6 mate. Let me know what happens dude.

Simon,

Don't know what price you have been quoted but have a look at these guys, these are who I got my kestral from, albeit over the counter as they are local to me, but they tend to be quite competitive.

Equally if your in no desperate rush, I'm hopefully arranging a detailing meet there as they have mentioned to me about opening up the detailing bay for us to use etc, but of course it might not suit yourself as it would be a trek!

Shinerama

Cheers for that Neil. Obviously the cheaper the better, and £106 for a DAS-6 seems like a great price.

I'll wait to see what Dave says and if there is no sort of discount then looks like that's where i'll be getting my polisher from.

Cheers.

Simon wil be calling them today, I have been on shinerama website and they how no stock!!

Yeah give them a ring, there sound guys plus they will give good advice.

They trial all the products before they start selling them, so can actually give feedback

They also do a DAS6 with an EU plug for £79.95 without a kit, but if you ask them they'll tend to sort out some sort of kit deal for you. I'm sure they will have more stock soon, I suppose it depends on how quick you need it.

dude the megs polisher an the DAS6 are nearly identical. you are paying for the badge on one.
you can pick up the DAS6 pro for cheaper than the megs and that is more powerful and probably the best DA you can get.

dude the megs polisher an the DAS6 are nearly identical. you are paying for the badge on one.
you can pick up the DAS6 pro for cheaper than the megs and that is more powerful and probably the best DA you can get.

That's what the guys at Shinerama said to me, they could have quite easily sold me the Meg's. The DAS 6 pro wasn't quite out at the time so I got DAS6.