What's new

Removing the rear bumper

Redrook

Members
Reaction score
Car
6th Gen
Sorry for the fairly basic post but couldn't really find this with the search.

I was wondering how I remove the rear bumper, as it appears to have come loose (clips at the sides have come off??).

Would love an explanation of how to remedy this, and pics or links to pics if anyone has them?

Cheers

Hope it helps :)

4508-1056x527.gif

Thanks :) Is that plan from a pre-facelift? Mine is a post-facelift and doesn't have the little skirts under each bumper (or are they sport/atr models?) and side vents are a different shape.

You'll find the parts diagrams on www.lingshondaparts.co.uk you can create a free login, which allows you to view all the diagrams for your model, search by reg or vin.

You'll find the parts diagrams on www.lingshondaparts.co.uk you can create a free login, which allows you to view all the diagrams for your model, search by reg or vin.

Brilliant! Thanks. I already had an account with them but forgot about it.

Another way to do this as I experienced on Sunday is go around 90mh in a straight line with a cross wind for about 5 minutes, and your bumper will come off by itself!

Another way to do this as I experienced on Sunday is go around 90mh in a straight line with a cross wind for about 5 minutes, and your bumper will come off by itself!

:D:D:D unbelievable...

2 redrook this picture is just sample where to look for screws clips. Ig you have no skirts then just ignore them in picture. At last You should look for clips above and below bumper and for 2 (or 4) screws near rear wheel... its so simple. take off what you can find and look where is other left by trying tu ppull of bumper