What's new

Russian Brand aftermarket accessories

evo9

Reaction score
Car
Acura TSX
Hello All! Checking if anyone have used MV-Tuning products and what is the quality like? A few week ago they had this on their website Front Bumper "Modulo Style" for Honda Accord VIII 8 / Acura TSX (2008 - 2014). For whatever reasons it is no longer showing on their website. It seems like a decent replica of the original. The YouTube vid is still up

I emailed them about their modulo replica in December and they got back to me within 48hrs. Would be worth contacting them again to see why the pulled it, as it’s something I was considering getting in the future. Really hope it comes back!

I haven’t got anything from them yet, but I believe @Blippi got a ducktail spoiler from them some time ago.

Not sure its possible to get stuff out of RU at the moment, I could be wrong but there are a lot of things that are shut down from there.

They're operating out of Serbia looking at address details so guessing there exporting from Russia to Serbia so they can get around the global issues? I ordered my spoiler just after the situation kicked off and had no delivery issues. Quality was good really it's not OEM quality but wasn't OEM priced. The ducktail spoiler was better quality than the little lip spoiler I originally fitted.

I'm guessing the modulo copy grille I have originated from the same manufacturers as I can't imagine there would be many producing products for our 8th gens and that is similar in that it doesn't fit the bonnet line as well as the original and there is no indent for badge fitment but I'm being very picky as I noticed but no-one else has so quality isn't that bad.

I've been considering this bumper myself as I have seen it appearing on and off over on AliExpress. For a bumper I would personally considering a professional fit and paint so most pros would be able to sort any of the minor fitting issues.

Suppose it's how much you want it as second hand genuine items are incredibly rare and I've not seen one for sale in the last 4-5 years.