What's new

Sat nav disc update

edgeoftime

Members
Reaction score
Car
11 idtec tourer ex.
Any one help me find an address for satnavi.com? ordered and received an update disc 2011-2012 v2.11 MAP DVD, TRIED TO LOAD IT BUT IT DOES WORK. I am unable to find an address of any kind on their web site, or am I doing something wrong??

Sorry can't help with the contact but did you Google about them before ordering? I only ask because I thought they were DVD-Rom killers?

Sorry can't help with the contact but did you Google about them before ordering? I only ask because I thought they were DVD-Rom killers?

No I did not I thought they would be ok. I have now found an address for them, and will very likely ask for my money back. Thanks.

They might be okay, I think it's down to the quality of the actual disk more than the copy itself.

FAILED TO WORK, was shown how to do a forced download by them, still no joy, they will refund my money stating that some of the "older" v2 units do not like to update. Worth a try though.

I have the older unit in the FRV, and got an update disc from someone on ebay.. works fine.

I have been reimbursed so no damage done, very fair company. Tell you what Fad, I'll have your update off you. LOL providing you give me a return address and time to upload it.

Aaaah does that mean that for my 7th gen sat nav I need an update disk that starts with version 2.xx? and not 3.xx?

i got this disc on my server, pm me if interested

DVD navigation 2010-2011 (APN2 5B101 v2.11)