What's new

Sat nav disc

S60

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 8 gen
What is the latest revision and does anyone know how much Honda charge for it?

What is the latest revision and does anyone know how much Honda charge for it?
The latest version is 3.60 and at the dealers your looking at about £170.But have a look hear and compare prices.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?CatalogCategoryID=4c8KCghB3dQAAAEuAC8mWYGT&ShowAllProducts=YES&PersistNavigationMenu=YES

The latest version is 3.60 and at the dealers your looking at about £170.But have a look hear and compare prices.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?CatalogCategoryID=4c8KCghB3dQAAAEuAC8mWYGT&ShowAllProducts=YES&PersistNavigationMenu=YES

Hmm pricey! Think I'll live with the 2009 maps for the moment!

Even with new maps - the Sat Nav will still get lost.

are the maps that **** in the accord?

i have new maps on my one and going back to cairnryan ferry port it was telling me go everywhere....

i used my phone as i couldt trust the maps.

surprised the new model car is equally as *****

Iv never had a problem as yet with mine.

Have a look on ebay,picked up the latest one for £15.99,had it since June-works a treat!

Guys do your self a favor and just get a genuine disc.This had been talked about all over the forum that copied disks can burn your DVD out a lot quicker so the risk is yours.
Also selling or dealing with any copy's of material on this forum is against the rules.Please read the rules.

4. Illegal material. No illegal material or post will be tolerated. If you’re not sure don’t post it! Some examples would be: - bragging about street racing, speeding or posting about copied sat nav DVDs

I know it's a lot of money for the genuine disc, but I'm with Brett on this one, get the disc from Honda's, a friend of mine bought a copied disc of ebay for his Audi and now he's having to change the laser in his DVD reader.

I upgraded mine earlier this year and sold the old one for 40 quid, which made it less painfull