What's new

sat nav plus hft not working

djcoops

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord
hi guys

looking for some much needed help, iv got a 2006 model accord with sat nav and hft have the car just over a month.
thing is the hft system wont find my phone when pairing. when i check the system for faults it says hft system is ok...... iv tried over ten phones all doing the same?? any ideas?

second iv purchased sat nav disc from ebay for road maps and it just keeps saying check your disc after i press download. disc is fine and unit check also ok?
are these two problems linked?

iv plugged out hft module overnight stil no joy. mic fine speaker fine ...

any idea what my problem or problems are?

kind regards

Hi Paul for a start its advisable only to use a Genuine sat nav disk as copied ones will burn your DVD drive out a lot quicker.
As for your HFT what phone are you using ?
This system can be a bit of a pain to set up and pair phones.It just needs a bit of messing around.
I found it worked if when you are trying to pair the car with the phone at the same time pair the phone with the car if that makes sense.

Hi Paul for a start its advisable only to use a Genuine sat nav disk as copied ones will burn your DVD drive out a lot quicker.
As for your HFT what phone are you using ?
This system can be a bit of a pain to set up and pair phones.It just needs a bit of messing around.
I found it worked if when you are trying to pair the car with the phone at the same time pair the phone with the car if that makes sense.

hi breet, yes iv heard that these discs can make laser burn out quicker but also heard laser only has life span of 4 to 5 years so im guessin it wil be replaced which ever goes first??
i could be totally wrong tho....
hft system. im trying too pair samsung galaxy gt-i9001 also tried iphone 4s and blackburry all giving same problem.

yes i think i understand what you mean, as in try look for one another at the same time? hft look for phone and phone scan for devices? which iv tried over and over again.
had u same problem?

thanks for reply
kind regards

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/12214-bluetooth-pairing-with-hft-problem/

This might help with your phone problem.

Tanks for link but i dont even get tat far wi pairing. it just wont find my phone
kind regards

When you get the HFT to search for a phone you also need to get your phone searching for the HFT at the same time, I have found that it is not good enough to just make your phone "BLUETOOTH VISIBLE" you actively need to search on both HFT and phone simultaneously.