What's new

sat nav probs

corky007

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Hi all,i recently posted an article about my Honda accord sat nav not loading properly...( when I started car instead of loading with disclaimer n then hit ok to start the nav system ,mine was loading straight into IN LINE DIAG lighting up all these green lights on various aspects of the system and then finally going bing bong! done this everytime I stopped restarted car for 4 months no idea how to fix it..even posted on here with no help..some said try dvd cleaner others said no don't as could make matters worse..then finally I got peace ...so if any drivers have this prob heres how to resolve it.................... when turned on hold all 3 buttons in ... MAP MENU and BACK (arrow turning back on itself next to menu) for few secs to hidden menu comes up then in that menu do same again hold 3 buttons for 5-10 seconds will bring up another menu hopefully saying incomplete and complete ..hit complete then return and that's you sorted ..well did for me !! ..good luck if this helps u out!!!

are you use buck up dvd disc ,or original honda sat nav dvd?
I used copy ..if that helps had original but done same thing when it was loaded ...just happened when I found out how to get it working again I had 2012 copy in dvd ..restored it fine and 3-4 weeks later all well..this also might help for other issues ..sorry for slow response but if u hada tried same ud know by now it worked .. if u had same problem