What's new

Sat Nav Update

mull3n88

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord tourer
Hi there Kenny here. I'm new on her. I have a 2.2ltr diesel 8th gen accord tourer. I would post a picture of it but I don't have a foggy how to. I've had it about 7 months and I'm looking for an update for the Sat Nav. If someone could point me in the direction of where I can get one that would be great. Thanks

Holdcroft Honda sell the genuine Honda DVDs with discount.

Thanks.Just checked there website. I'm gues sing I would be best phoning them. Look at your car pics mate...looks awesome.

Cheers. IMO the sport grille finishes the car off, much better than the chrome original.

I see you've got bc coilovers on yours. Would you recommend them? As my mate just sold his saloon accord but kept his bc coilovers and has offered me them at a good price I think. But unsure if they will be practical for speed bumps ect.

No coilovers on mine, you might be confusing me with 'impne' Lee who has a grey diesel tourer with an offset front no. plate.

Is there a link to the Holdcroft website where I can see their Sat Nav options or do I need to contact them?

£161.51 including vat that's plus discount for forum for the most recent Sat nav disc. Seems pretty expensive.

mull3n88 said:
£161.51 including vat that's plus discount for forum for the most recent Sat nav disc. Seems pretty expensive.
You can get a very decent aftermarket sat nav for that amount.
Plus you can use it any car.

Some Sat Nav disks for sale over on Honda Karma also.

Hi, has anyone tried the discs from websites like satnavdvd.co.uk? And if so are they ok?
Or likely to damage the player?
I Fancy updating mine but not for £200. They are currently £25 on there.

Thanks

Chris

I can help you for free (depends on your location). You need only 2 blank disks.

Copy right fraud will not be tolerated on an open forum if this is your intentions please do not post this again

Similar Question to Walkerci,

Has anyone any information on www.satnavdvd.co.uk?

They are selling units for £25 for 2015 update. Thanks in advance