What's new

satnav swap

mushaid

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord cdti
Is it possible to swap over satnav in 2006 cdti car both executive models ? And anybody who can do it for me ?

I have done the swap in my accord myself. The problem is the wire harness because there is no cables fitted in there so you have to rip out part of the harness of one of the cars and put it in the other one.
In my case i have 3 cables still waiting to be connected but i have no clue where they have to be connected. If it whos petrol is easy but on disel ones is pain in the ***. I can give you some diagrams and schemes or i can do it for you but it will not be 100% as it is on mine. For ex. mine is working but it does not recognise the movement on the car cos it needs info from the ecu for speed and canh, canl but i can not sill figure it out.

Hey,

I've done a pre-facelift swap to a facelift one. The problems you could face are the wiring looms. You will need the DVD-ROM Sat unit. Which is not just a DVD reader, but the Navigation "brain". So you will need the loom between the DVD_ROM and the Touchscreen display. The other harnesses should be the same. You need the GPS antenna too. Any further information could be provided, if you apply some pictures if you already disassembled something.

Cheers!