What's new

seats/windows

Timberfake

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord v-tec s
will the seats interchange with any of the gen6 or other honda cars for that matter? and my car does not have elec windows in the back if i was to get doors of one that did have it how hard would it be to make it work?

Cheers for any light shed on these...

I would imagine that as long as you swap manaul adjusting seats for other manual adjusting seats it would be easy other wise a small bit of wiring will be required, not sure about using seats from any Honda. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=180866421151&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=24477441174. Try the link, its not the cheapest kit out there so if its of interest have a good look around as it may be a cheaper solution to your electric windows.

I put rear electric windows in my Civic a few years ago, it was simple enough.

You just need a good weekend as it is easier to take the front seats out to get easy access to the wiring harness under the floor carpet.

You would need the rear switches and the front switches for the drivers door, plus a new control unit that is in the drivers door (I think - it was in the Civic anyway).

The hardest part is getting the rear door cards to match your interior as you don't want the holes left over from the handles.

will the seats interchange with any of the gen6 or other honda cars for that matter? and my car does not have elec windows in the back if i was to get doors of one that did have it how hard would it be to make it work?

Cheers for any light shed on these...

hi m8 dont buy the kit off ebay its rubbish and wont work how you think it mite! its only good for making front windows eletric

are you wanting to control the back windows from the drivers door?

if you do it mite be alot of work involved, as the honda accords with 4eletric windows have 3brains that control the signals from the switches.

The previous owner of my vtec-s put in a leather interior + door cards out of a type-v. The type v has elec back windows however the guy rigged up the old winders which dont look out of place, just got switches that dont work in back and 2 on the drivers door that control the rear windows that are also not connected.

However the drivers seat in a type v is elec which the previous guy did rig up. :)