What's new

Second hand parts

Brownrg

Reaction score
Car
Mk8 estate 2.2d
Hi,
I jave recently bought a 2011 honda accord estate.
Had it about a month and noticing some niggling problems i would like to fix.
Reversing camera screen is black.
Pretty sure its the camera, honda want 1200 for a new one (yeah right)
Boot wont open passenger window wont open, left mirror will not adjust.
I took the passenger eindoe switch out and refitted it which has solved it for the time being, i am expecting this to come back soon......
My question is.... where can i get some second hand parts from?
Any honda breakers out there?
Any companies making new parts i should check out.
Lincoln area.

I've always used Ebay, easy to search for stuff and usually more to choose from. Never had a problem. A lot of breakers list their parts on there anyway

Cant say i am having such luck, there are 2 cameras on ebay, one in usa and one in russia. Wouod be nice to get one in the u.k.
All the wibdow switches ive found are rear ones.

Does it look about the same? Worth a punt for that money, you can always sell it on if it doesn't work

I've looked at the parts catalogue and the part number your after is 39530-TL4-G01
It is a different shape

I know that facebook is a pita but there is a group of Honda owners who seem to have everything you could wish for when it comes to parts and advice. Give it a go??

Honda Accord Owners UK

Does it look about the same? Worth a punt for that money, you can always sell it on if it doesn't work
I reckon it would work, buy it and see, if it doesn't work I'll buy it off you and sell it on so you can't loose

Last edited:
Boot wont open passenger window wont open, left mirror will not adjust.

Hi there, I did experience the same problem a couple of years ago and reason for it was a faulty passenger side power window switch unit (for which Honda charged me the hefty amount of €450). There was a thread in another Honda forum where few of us reported the same problem but I can't find it. Another symptom of that problem was that locking the car wouldn't flash the blinkers. And it was all down to that bloody switch.

I hope that helps.

Hi there, I did experience the same problem a couple of years ago and reason for it was a faulty passenger side power window switch unit (for which Honda charged me the hefty amount of €450). There was a thread in another Honda forum where few of us reported the same problem but I can't find it. Another symptom of that problem was that locking the car wouldn't flash the blinkers. And it was all down to that bloody switch.

I hope that helps.
Hi, thanks for the reply, i am still trying to get hold of a used window switch ***embly.

That is the switch I purchased from above. Cost £30. A breaker offered me the exact same switch from the exact same car (they both gave me the number plate of the car) for £135. Good luck.

Sorry, what is the switch? You mean the window switch ***embly?
I have managed to find one from a daloon for £25, hope it works on my estate although slightly different part number

Yes it was the passenger door switch Mine came with the trim etc attached. Hopefully it is just trim difference with yours and you can take the old switch off your trim and put the new switch onto it. Who knew a door window switch controlled so mucg of the car.

Confirmed, just changed my passenger door window switch slightly different part number but has sorted it.
Mine is a 2011 estate and i used a 2009 saloon window switch.
Still looking for a reversing camera off an estate.
Tl4-g0