What's new

Selling my trusty Accord SE in Magnetic Blue

flyerphil

Members
Reaction score
Car
2002 Honda Accord SE
Hello

I am selling my Accord SE. Its on ebay, here is the link - if this is permitted on the forum rules, if not, apologies.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272018059503?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There is nothing wrong with it, well except if you have been following my fuel consumption thread, it really needs a new front lamda sensor. It should do 40 mpg on a run with cruise, but only does about 35/36 on a run and 28 in traffic.

Genuine reason for sale (I'm broke) and looking for a 6th gen 1.4 Civic - or will catch the bus!!

If interested contact me on phil@pcrobinson.co.uk or call 07914778370

Thanks

Phil Robinson

Sorry to hear that, she looks mint and I love that colour. Good luck with the sale.

Put it up again, your not going to sell it so quickly.

Also I would get rid of this bit: This particular one is in the quite rare "Magnetic Blue" Metallic - the best in my opinion. It has no faults - ok the air conditioning needs recharging, but I never used it over the summer months, didn't think it was worth the £49 to get it done.

If your gonna mention that just say aircon needs a regas otherwise dont mention it all and let them know when they inspect.

Ahh didnt even noticed his last post was on the 23rd. Glad to see its sold for a good price!

Hi

Thanks for your replies.

yes i have sold it to a gentleman from Scotland who will collect it next week. Really sad to see it go. I washed it at the weekend and my word what a lot of car for £650.