What's new

Serpentine belt - Part no. different in ADAS equipped cars ?

dionysius

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.4EX tourer auto
Wish to renew the serpentine belt on my car as it's original.

Mine isa 2006 2.4 auto estate and has the ADAS system which has electric steering so I'm ***uming no power steering pump - does this mean it has a different belt to the non ADAS cars or is it the same ?

And if different can anyone tell me a quality aftermarket part instead of the £50 Inc vat the main stealer wants.

Cheers

David

The Honda part number for the belt in the 7th gen 2.4 is 38920-RBB-E03 which equates to a belt 7PK1750 (7 ribs 1750 mm long)

The one for your car seems to be 38920-RBB-013 which equates to a belt 7PK1680 (7 ribs 1680 mm long)

Best to check by putting your VIN in this link --> http://www.lingshondaparts.com/cars/oem-car-parts-diagrams.html

Look for the diagram with the aircon compressor, when you see part numbers beginning with PFKL remove "_pfk" from the page url and it will show Honda part numbers.

Thanks for the info.

Is there an aftermarket part no. Eg for a Dayco belt as there's several listed for the accord.

Thx

David

those "PK" numbers are generic numbers

Check out the Honda part number using the link to make sure 38920-RBB-013 is the correct part number for your car. Note also that I used google to get from 38920-RBB-013 to 7PK1680 .

If you go to somewhere like Euro Car Parts, their system will basically do a similar data lookup.

Another job well done it seems this is jumping all round the forums

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk