What's new

Service code AB48

Mars406

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda accord I-DTEC
My car is at 109885 miles and the service code AB48 has come up, I have full honda service history and would like to keep it up but I would first like to know what this service replaces or changes and the rough cost from honda.
I know you are going to say ring honda and I will but would just like an idea before I book.

My car is at 109885 miles and the service code AB48 has come up, I have full honda service history and would like to keep it up but I would first like to know what this service replaces or changes and the rough cost from honda.
I know you are going to say ring honda and I will but would just like an idea before I book.
Hear you go

Symbol Maintenance Items
A Replace engine oil and oil filter
B inspection service
2 Replace dust and pollen filter
Inspect drive belt
3 Replace transmission fluid
4 Replace fuel filter
Inspect idle speed
Replace spark plugs
5 Replace engine coolant
7 Replace brake fluid
8 Replace air cleaner element
9 Inspect valve clearance[/size]

Looks like about £265 from Honda, but ring a few dealers as there is competition for business

http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/servicing-and-repairs/servicing/

Awesome, cheers for the code Brett haven't spoke in a while, will be here more now and cheers richsprint for the approx cost. Awesome guys.

Just a thought iv had my VSR taken off now and gone back to the normal service schedule.
This saves the headache of going to the dealers every 5 min

Mine is on the 12 months or 12500 miles regime, SVR is off on mine, seems to be since new from what is stamped in the service book, all 12500 mile services.

Tbh rich I used mine until the 3 year warranty ended.
Then I got HH to turn it off last month.