What's new

Service manual

mace

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Exec
Hi folks,

I've misplaced my copy of the service manual somewhere in the last couple of house moves, and am half way through an engine transplant.. Does anyone have a copy they could bung in my general direction?

Thanks.

Is there an actual PDF version for the UK/Euro 7th Gen?

I have the USA PDF version and the stupid HTML web version (what were Honda thinking?). If that's all there is then I can share but if there is a PDF version for UK Accord's then I'd like a copy too. I asked a Honda dealer to order a printed copy of the shop manual a few years ago but was out of stock and gave up after a few months. Did plan on scanning it to PDF...

neildo.

I don't believe it was a PDF manual - it came on a CD from ebay years ago, probably the HTML version you're talking about.

Hello TypeAccord forum, greetings from Switzerland.
A friend of mine is about to buy a 2003 HONDA Accord 2.4i Type-S (CL7).
I would like us to be able to service the car from home, and for that reason I have been looking all around the internet for the full service manual of this model.
To be precise, I am talking about this model.

@n13ldo sadly your link is now broken.
No wonders, since it has been almost 3 years.

Do you still have the manual and are you willing to share it once again ? I would really appreciate it.

Best regards
Tim

I haven't figured out how to run my copy on anything but Microsoft Internet Explorer.

On my windows machine the procedure is as follows:
  1. Right-click HONDAESM.HTML in parent directory.
  2. Select "open with", then "Internet Explorer" from drop down.
  3. Click OK to warning you are about to open IE
  4. Click NO to "close this window"
  5. On my W10 OS IE then opens in minimised format
  6. In my version it also opens in German, and I need to select English from the lower selection box, and click OK, and then NO again.

The interface is a query tool for the database. Play around with it selecting your model number and search for something. You can open complete sections from the System and Component selection window by leaving the search term blank.

I extracted my copy from a CD that ran as a virtual machine, so perhaps some things are different. It is the same database as far as I know.

Thank you so much @Richard B
I will try to extract the manual into a PDF, which is in my opinion way more useful.

If I am successful, I will post it here !

Tim

Thank you so much @Richard B
I will try to extract the manual into a PDF, which is in my opinion way more useful.
If I am successful, I will post it here !
Tim

Even if you could selectively print all the pages relative to your model shurely you'd end up with a document with no index or means of navigation?

The database is procedure oriented and relational, which means it can collate sections and images from anywhere in the database into your query outcome. This is difficult to do in a pure PDF document.

I think the most you can do is to create a set of PDF's for common procedures that you think you need. But turning the entire database, even just for your own model, into a document will involve a huge amount of manual editing.

I have a manual for another car that is just the PDF section data of its original database, without a query tool. It is difficult to find things in that "manual" (it's just a file folder / directory tree). It's all there, but sometimes things I need are not found under the headings where I expect to find it.

If you want to get crafty, what we would really appreciate is a version that will work on other browsers / Android / IOS etc.

I have volumes 1&2 of the shop manuals. Bought them from Parks of Hamilton years ago. You'r welcome to them - having a clear-out. I'm in Carluke.
Alec

I have volumes 1&2 of the shop manuals. Bought them from Parks of Hamilton years ago. You'r welcome to them - having a clear-out. I'm in Carluke.
Alec

Hi Slioch, it appears no one took you up on your offer.
Do you still have these? - I would love to take them please.
Happy to pay postage obv.

Hello All,

Can someone be kind enough to reupload the .zip to mega? The link abowe is dead.

I would need some instructions on how to ***emble the rear bumber. I have two stiffener fraim rails (one at each side of the bumper) which I left out during re-***embly and I have no idea how to put them back and I haven`t found any info on this so far.

Many thanks

I would need some instructions on how to ***emble the rear bumber. I have two stiffener fraim rails (one at each side of the bumper) which I left out during re-***embly and I have no idea how to put them back and I haven`t found any info on this so far.

This is what the manual shows. Sorry I have forgotten is there is a way to do this with thumbnails. Mods feel free to edit.
SEA6EJ3J18513415012KDAD01.PNGSEA5E44J18513415012KDAD01.PNG