What's new

Service Reset

Robbo Cop

Members
Reaction score
Car
Skoda Superb
Hi all,

How do you reset the service light on a 2008 Accord 2.2 iDTEC?

Many thanks,

Rob

If you have a owners handbook it's in there.
If not let me no and I will look in mine.
Something to consider is if you reset yourself which I do for service A an oil change you must make sure this service is done.
Or this will mess your service history up completely

Many thanks..... I dont have an Accord as yet but I do my own oil changes etc so this is good news for me when I buy next year.

Cheers,

Rob

Many thanks..... I dont have an Accord as yet but I do my own oil changes etc so this is good news for me when I buy next year.

Cheers,

Rob
Rob when you do buy and service your car only use Genuine filters and keep the receipt to go with your service book.

Also something to bear in mind Rob lots of 8th gen owners has taken the VSR off and gone back to Honda's normal service schedule.This all depends on what you want to do.

Brett,

I'm totally OCD about keeping servicing up to date and bang on time so no worries there.

I sent you a PM too with a few other questions. When you get a chance, I'd love to hear back.

Thanks again,

Rob

Brett,

Genuine filters etc....CHECK..!

VSR? Is that like a *** (spit,spit) variable service schedule? Apologies for the ignorance but I'm a fast learner..!

Cheers,

Rob

That *** was edited out by the forum. It was Awful German car Audi Group....

I did add a couple of 'spits', surely that was enough......ha ha ha ha....

Rob

Brett,

Genuine filters etc....CHECK..!

VSR? Is that like a *** (spit,spit) variable service schedule? Apologies for the ignorance but I'm a fast learner..!

Cheers,

Rob
Sorry :lol: Variable service reminder this is what its called on your 1 post about resetting it.