What's new

SOLD

tramlines

Members
Reaction score
Car
03 2 Ltr. Auto
AccordTypeV018.jpg
Sold the car this morning after nearly 2 months advertising on most outlets. Non paying ebayer didn't help matters and some of the callers must be lonely souls. I thought £1550 with tax was a snip and the buyers have a very nice car for the next few years. Hope any other seller has quicker results than me.

AccordTypeV018.jpg
Sold the car this morning after nearly 2 months advertising on most outlets. Non paying ebayer didn't help matters and some of the callers must be lonely souls. I thought £1550 with tax was a snip and the buyers have a very nice car for the next few years. Hope any other seller has quicker results than me.

I'm so pleased to hear you've sold you car. It is really beautiful and a fine example, if only it had been manual transmission, we'd have bought it for my Hubby. I pointed it out to him when you first advertised it, he loved everything about it but he cannot stand automatic cars........................don't ask me why lol. Glad it has a new home :)

What was the milage? If it was under 100K, you gave it away at 1500.

109,00 mls with 9 dealer stamps (not all Honda). I've just checked and its been on sale for 3 months and not ONE VIEWER.I thought I'd get a handful of local interest but no. Unbelievable especially in this condition.First person to see it came up from Bristol and bought it within half an hour after a 2mile test drive and well pleased. Yes, very cheap car,still, I've enjoyed it from January and apart from an oil/filter change spent nowt on as it needed nowt.

Well done with the sale and here am I trying to sell my beautiful black W 2000 plate with 67k and full honda service history for £1495 .

Well done with the sale and here am I trying to sell my beautiful black W 2000 plate with 67k and full honda service history for £1495 .
THX. hope it sells quicker than mine. One of my theories was we're too far North. My eventual buyer came Easyjet,50mins from Bristol, and I picked him up.