What's new

Some little addons.

Dan Robinson

Grand High Plumber
Reaction score
Car
06 EX Tourer i-CTDI
Dan are you sure the grill will fit. Why not just get a sports grill, thats what i'm thinking about

I wouldn't bother with the dust caps mate, mine lasted all of a week. kids love them for their bikes, we had them on the accord and bmw. They will systematically vanish one at a time B)

Re the caps, I bought some of these a while back and right away I had a balancing problems. Long story short because they are cheap they weigh like 5-10 grams each and mess up your tyres balancing.

Re the grille Ive tried a replica mugen and now have the type s grille so that says something.

Re Mugen badge, they are okay but without any serious mugen kit on the car most people who know what it is will laugh.

Oh I saw an ep3 today with those fake spoon caliper covers, I nearly ****ed my self B)

Re Mugen badge, they are okay but without any serious mugen kit on the car most people who know what it is will laugh.

I thought that too, but then I thought about the irony of the car being a weasel B).

Interesting to hear about the tyre balancing - never thought of that. As far as tea leaves go, not so much of an issue round here.

With the Grille, that was only one I could find after a quick search. Are there any links for the Type S Grille? After the HH meet I'll have the right suspension, so fitting Type S accessories will be justifiable IMHO.

that grill wont fit ur accord dude.. tis for the US of A accord......try searching for feels cl7 grill... id love to own one of those grills.. just outa my pay grade

and as monks has said please dont put the mugen badge unless it has mugen kit otherwise ppl would laugh.. but your welcome to put in weasel with a sad smiley face... that will work nicely..lmao !!!!