What's new

Speaker up grade

Steve72accord

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda accord s
After fitting a two subs in the boot to improve the bass in my car I started looking at the speaker fittment in the cabin. I have the standard rear shelf plus front door speakers but I was wondering why the rear doors have grills but no speakers fitted , is this normal or is my car missing a set ?

If this is just how they come does anyone know whether the wiring is there as a standard fit ( part of the loom )?

After fitting a two subs in the boot to improve the bass in my car I started looking at the speaker fittment in the cabin. I have the standard rear shelf plus front door speakers but I was wondering why the rear doors have grills but no speakers fitted , is this normal or is my car missing a set ?

If this is just how they come does anyone know whether the wiring is there as a standard fit ( part of the loom )?

What model Accord do you have? - Maybe the base spec doesn't come with rear door speakers?

im sure its the amplified systems in the exec that got 8 speakers or what not. Our type s's just have rear shelf speakers the empty door grills.

Yes, almost certain that only the Executives have 8 speakers (Premium System).