What's new

Sport Grille

civicric84

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord CU1
Does any one know where to purchase a sport grille from? I have heard that HH no longer sell them individually, only with the bumber which is quite expensive! Can HH sell them separately?

Any help/advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard.

Shabz I think its a 8th gen.
Yes Honda has stopped selling the sports grill separate now.
But my advice is try lots of dealers around the country to see if they have and old stock.

If it's the 8th gen facelift then you would have to modify your bumper which is why the grille is sold with sports bumper only, if it's prefacelift then i think you can just buy the grille ;)

If it's the 8th gen facelift then you would have to modify your bumper which is why the grille is sold with sports bumper only, if it's prefacelift then i think you can just buy the grille ;)
I'm not 100% about the facelift but Honda has stopped selling the preface grill alone without the bumper pack.
Also if you have lane ***ist you cannot have the sports grill as it blocks the radar

Check by calling Holdcroft Honda parts, I got mine for £190, but as others say, might be out of stock now. Lings Honda might be worth a try also.

I'm not 100% about the facelift but Honda has stopped selling the preface grill alone without the bumper pack.
Also if you have lane ***ist you cannot have the sports grill as it blocks the radar

I think you were told a few fibs there man....
In the facelift, the bumper splits the grille and the headlamps, whereas in the prefacelift, the headlamps meet the grille. So when fitting the sports grille (when fitting to the facelift) you need to cut the front bumper, which would not be nice finish, or only sell it in combination with the front sports bumper.

It's fine to order the grille for the prefacelift ;)

You're right about lkas,cmbs though...

Yep there is only one type of sports grille, for pre-facelift and facelift.

So as you say Mr H, you cant fit it to a standard facelift bumper, hence its only sold for facelift models complete with a front sports bumper.