What's new

Sport wheel fitment

farmer

Members
Reaction score
Car
1.8 Accord sport
Is there any other cars that run the same PCD as the sport? Someone said they are the same car as the mgzr saloons but not sure on how true that is?

I thought the 6th Gen PCD was the same across the range apart from the Type R?

My other reply to this post seems to have disappeared!

The 1.8 sport is 4 stud (and maybe some pre facelift 2.0's), wheels from the 96-00 Civic, Rover 400's, Vauxhall will fit. I think the pcd is 114.

All other 6th gens are 5 stud.

My other reply to this post seems to have disappeared

That was my bad - you posted at the same time I deleted a duplicate thread... Apologies. :blush:

My other reply to this post seems to have disappeared!

The 1.8 sport is 4 stud (and maybe some pre facelift 2.0's), wheels from the 96-00 Civic, Rover 400's, Vauxhall will fit. I think the pcd is 114.

All other 6th gens are 5 stud.
Hi Colin,

I have a face lift 1.8se and it is 4 stud. I know people with a 2.0 and again 4 stud. I believe the only 5 stud is the Type-R. found that out the hard way when I went to get the Type-R wheels and could not. Although Honda did a 4 stud that looked similar, that came on some Type-V's i believe.

Andy

Its 4 stud 114.3 pcd.. I think hyundi, Toyota, rover, 4 stud are the main ones... If you Google pcd guide then you should come across a table with all the pcd's of most cars..

Hi Colin,

I have a face lift 1.8se and it is 4 stud. I know people with a 2.0 and again 4 stud. I believe the only 5 stud is the Type-R. found that out the hard way when I went to get the Type-R wheels and could not. Although Honda did a 4 stud that looked similar, that came on some Type-V's i believe.

Andy

I can guarantee that the Type V is 5 stud, there's one on the drive! :)

The Sport, the Type R, Type V and also a few of the later 6th gens were 5x114.3 fitment.

Even if it's 4 stud the fitment will be 4x114.3

SO if you have 5 studs you're 5x114.3 and if you have 4 studs then you'll want 4x114.3.

Hope this helps.

Is there any other cars that run the same PCD as the sport? Someone said they are the same car as the mgzr saloons but not sure on how true that is?
My SE Exec has got the wheels off my old rover 623 on it.

Yeah cheers guys, I know most vauxhalls that are 4 stud are 4x100. That's where all my money used to go is on vauxhalls. Now onto Hondas and haven't a clue about them so had to ask.

No worries John, that's what we're here for mate.