What's new

sports suspension broken spring help

millar

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord 2.4 ex
my 2005 2.4 EX manual petrol saloon has failed its MOT on a broken rear spring , the problem being the previous owner upgraded the suspension when the car was new through their Honda dealer to sports suspension part number=08W60SEA600A , I still have original invoice and that's the part number it has on it , I don't know if you can still get springs for these my nearest Honda dealer told me that this exact kit are no longer available so can anyone help me trace a spring or whole unit etc or does anyone know what I can do except replace all my suspension or is there anything out there I can replace even the two back units with ?

I know the kit is supplied as a spring and damper setup, but not sure if they springs can be got separately...
I found this.... through www.parts-honda.uk/honda-cars

08W60-SEA-6M0C1, listed as front left damper ***embly, Lings list it too, but shows 2 required and I'm nearly sure both rears are the same so that might be what's needed.

thanks for your reply and help , I couldn't find it on link maybe not looking in right area

I can't post a full link with Internet explorer, but just follow the specs, Accord/2.4ex then go to genuine accessories.