What's new

Strobe Lighting

willyjoeg

Members
Reaction score
Car
HONDA ACCORD EX
Hi guys

Have any of you installed strobes in for your tail lights?

Something like this http://youtu.be/IRs68B0o6Ck :unsure:

Unless you are CID I strongly advise you not to do this. But if it's for shows and what not then each to there own I guess.

1310480585093.jpg

Seen them on cars abroad but not legal for road use in this country.
For shows though it will attract a crowd.

Come on guys he was only asking. What's one man's gold is another man's marmite.

As far as I am aware nobody has fitted strobing lights to there Accord on here mate. But it should he easy enough and a potential DIY if you go ahead with it.

But don't use them on the road as you can get in to an awful lot of bother impersonating the emergency services.

that's a stupid retarded thing to do, the likes of that is acceptable on a clapped out starlet with a carbon fiber bonnet but not a decent accord.

there are many useful mods to do to a CL7/CL9, like induction mods, suspension, electric folding mirrors, sound upgrades (without 1 tonne subs..:p),

etc etc, but a strobe light is not one of them

I was only asking because I saw a Leon FR with it at a show during the Summer. My car isn't a show car but if it wasn't much work (and a very neat job), i might have put the strobes in as a joke! Wouldnt have used it on the roads. It wasn't exactly on my must do list!!

Really didn't think I was going to get abuse on this for asking a question. :( Even if some of you think its a "stupid retarded thing to do".

Can somebody show me how to delete this topic please?

you can't delete it, muhahaha.

Jokes aside, it's not something you would want really but it's easily doable.

I was only asking because I saw a Leon FR with it at a show during the Summer. My car isn't a show car but if it wasn't much work (and a very neat job), i might have put the strobes in as a joke! Wouldnt have used it on the roads. It wasn't exactly on my must do list!!

Really didn't think I was going to get abuse on this for asking a question. :( Even if some of you think its a "stupid retarded thing to do".

Can somebody show me how to delete this topic please?
Don't worry about Eric, he's an Everton fan, his comment shows it :lol:

If it's an easy thing to do, then I'd do stroble lights for a wheeze ;)

Don't worry about Eric, he's an Everton fan, his comment shows it :lol:

If it's an easy thing to do, then I'd do stroble lights for a wheeze ;)
Betcha don't!!! :D

btw, I think collectively we might have been a little harsh about your question, Stephen. :unsure:

Betcha don't!!! :D

btw, I think collectively we might have been a little harsh about your question, Stephen. :unsure:
Betcha I do, especially before Nelson gets his eye back :D

and I'm sure I'm not included in "collectively" :lol:

if you are hell bent on strobe lighting just use a 555 timer circuit.

you can strobe away your interior like its an ultravox video., optional extra is disco lights and/or smoke generators