What's new

Sub install on premium navi

madmoz7610

Reaction score
Car
08 honda accord Mk7
Hi guys I'm about to install a sub onto my navi unit, iv got the line converters and got everything needed just need help as to what wire off the cig lighter I tap onto for the remote and which cig lighter is easier for tapping into? As I have one in the arm rest storage box. Any help would be amazing

Hi there,
I think the way I tapped into the cig lighter on my non-nav 03 was, connected everthing up and checked which one of 2 connections worked and went with that...
the problem however I found out the hard way was, if the key was left in on position, it would turn the amp on and drain the battery real quick....
also running the live wire all the way through to the engine bay was a pain as well... how did you wire the thick live wire?

Live wire is jus through the wing an under the door seal, will be doin it properly through the bulk head end of the month. iv used fuse 32 under the steering wheel with a add-a-circuit connector which is on a switch to turn the amp on an off when I want. Iv used aux converters on the rear deck to get my signal. can't upload pics otherwise I'd show u my set up