What's new

TA Shirts

Cheers bud...

Cheers mate... got you all stored now... Three left to go now :D

I still have some gaps on my spreadsheet - I will be sending messages out tonight or tomorrow to get the stragglers. Hopefully payment options will be set up too, then we can really get cooking.

Please, if you haven't given me your

Name
Address
Email
Shirt size,

Or you haven't ordered and would like to get in on the action...

Get in touch ASAP so that those who have been patient aren't kept waiting too much longer. I want to get the order process started this week if possible.

Hi Dan
Sorry haven't been in touch....internet router broke so no connection :( Can you put me down for 1XLarge shirt please? Not two as per original request??? Change of job means got to watch the pennies....Will still have 2 stickers though please. Hope this isn't messing you around mate.

Cheers Simon

OK people - just Govtec and one other left now - but he's away till the weekend. Will try and get postage costs and payment requests emailed out next week.

Damn, I need to access this site more often ... only just seen this thread!!

Is it too late to order a polo?

Are the stickers like the old THAOC ones, i.e for the inside of windows? (If they are could I order 2 of?)

Mike_S

certainly not too late bud. just pm me your details ss per previous posts and the ball should be moving very soon. the stickers aren't my department, but i am keeping track of people for Al whilst he is offline.

OK, hopefully will have time to organise postage prices tomorrow, but have a very busy morning and am leaving for a weekend away with the dude at Grandad's house by the sea YAY! Have the car, have the iPod adapter.

Anyway, everyone on the list has been updated, and those who dropped out have been sorted; so there will be a few spare shirts. I will order the spares in the two most popular sizes, so if there are any new comers still interested then please PM or email me.

Everyone can expect an email early next week. Once that email is sent I will be ordering and paying for the shirts 48 hours later.

AFTER THAT THERE CAN BE NO CANCELLATIONS!

If anyone of you are local to each other then you are welcome to combine your orders and split the postage between you. However, I am not psychic so please let me know who, where to ASAP.

Scanning the postcodes the only people close to each other are in Leeds, so if there are any others, step up quick.

I know it has been a long time coming, so I thank you for your patience. The data I have should mean the stickers are quicker to organise once they are available.

thats really good news Dan
thanks once again

I just thinking,if our general meeting gona be in October,maybe need to make some jakets with our logos for the meeting
its still autumn outside
I would lke to get one :p

:lol:

Not a bad idea - if it was a chilly as last year we'll need 'em!

One step at a time though bud - let me get these shirts out to people first ;).

emails start going out tonight...

Damn post office are useless for getting info out of... still I am sending them out now....

Dan I ***ume I'm too late to this party for a shirt and sticker?

Steve

Hi steve...

No you are not too late.. I am just sorting out the emails now...

Please send me you details and I can add you to the list.

Name,
address,
size/quantities.
email.

Emails sent to everyone with shirt orders.

Please check you inbox and Junk mail box. Steve I have Pm'd you.

Dan
I feel myself that I owe to pint and few good shots dude :p ;)

I will send money tomorow to your bank account..

:lol:

cheers Ged. after the morningI've had i might pop over and take you up on that...

i forgot to add that paypal is my preferred method, it helps keep monies separate.

if you are doing a balance transfer, please make sure you use the "ta friends" reference.

a few more then i can book my flights.

oh..

sorry, wrong forum.

lah da dah dee day ;)

All paid Dan by direct transfer i was worried about you getting charged ;)

Paid with Paypal, thanks Dan