What's new

TA Shirts

i have same problem as CJ
went to post office to collect it yesterday only to be told that it will be redelivered friday

They really are rotters aren't they :lol:

Got mine yesterday, but didn't finish work till late, tried it today and very happy, good fit nice colour. Well done Dan

Cheers bud. :D

Got mine yesterday. Looks really good. Haven't tried yet, but will do soon!

Thanks Dan!

hey the shirts look fantastic! please note i've updated the thread somewhat and removed the old lists and left the newest one on...Dan maybe you want to update the first post? if you can't just pm me what you want it to read, cheers

Also anyone who has paid for sticker..they already gone on Monday evening ...so should be with you very soon!!

Cheers bud, suffering for my little of gin from last night....500 metres of underfloor heating pipes to hammer down :(

:lol: not conducive to the kind of stuff I'm doing mate...ill post a pic later.

Mine arrived today! Looks great B)

Cheers for organising this Dan.

Great, hope you like them.

Not summut I can trust to a lacky mores the pitty...:( An air hammer might prove a little risky too.:

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

Quite fun parking nose to tail with a DB9 and R8 every morning - the tree pruning people are bricking every day they're there :lol:

Any German Cable TV subscribers here? Expect your bill to go up considerably :lol:

7 Heating zones on 22 separate loops of pipe, across three floors (2/3rds the house), with a separate radiator circuit and hot water circuit.

Goes:

Joists - 18mm ply - 18mm ply strips with 15mm gap for pipe - those SHARP aluminium plates to house the pipes and spread heat - 12mm ply top deck - hardwood flooring on top.

988 metres of pipe according to plans, all thermostats programmable 7 day affairs (although not the networked kind bizarrely).

The sparks refused to do the wiring :lol: They don't like it when there ain't a colour code eh Brett ;).

Price would see you a very nice second hand top of the line Tourer.

:lol: They are a little past those parties bud... The combined mass of the floor works surprisingly well; and there isn't eno0ugh roof space for solar to be practical... Which it isn't for heating anyway - unless maybe you have athermal store system like I have at home (tried to flog Faddy one a while back :lol:).

The boiler was already there but was installed perfectly. It will be very efficient once I have gotten the ****** set up properly - Low Loss Headers FTW! :D. Remember though- as long as the heat is travelling in the right direction, you don't really want the floor retaining it. It is far more important for the room to stop losing it.

But knowing what this guy is worth; I doubt running costs are an issue. :D

Mods - can we have a tidy up of this thread please? Gonna post latest information in the next post:

OK, we have the following shirts still in stock and ready to go:

Large - 2 remaining.

X Large - 3 remaining

2X Large - 1 remaining.

Pre-soaked (diesel) 2X Large - 1 off special edition. POE.

Payment is to be made by paypal to info @ jenningsheating.co.uk (delete the spaces).
or by balance transfer. Please email for details (use the address above).

Prices are: £18.30 for the shirt plus postage.

Postage is £4.41 for UK shipping (not sure about Northern Ireland)

Postage is £7.44 for ROI and the rest of Europe.

All surplus funds will be going to Save The Children.

Once the remaining shirts are gone we will need a new batch made; and that will require a minimum number or pre-orders. We can discuss any colour changes then. The price for the shirts may change as the £18.30 was based on the initial batch of 35 shirts.
IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

Come on people - this is for charity after all.

The following shirts are still in stock and ready to go:

Large - 2 remaining.

X Large - 2 remaining

2X Large - 1 remaining.

Pre-soaked (diesel) 2X Large - 1 off special edition. POE.

Payment is to be made by paypal to info @ jenningsheating.co.uk (delete the spaces).
or by balance transfer. Please email for details (use the address above).

Prices are: £18.30 for the shirt plus postage.

Postage is £4.41 for UK shipping

Postage is £7.44 for ROI and the rest of Europe.

All surplus funds will be going to Save The Children; including the VAT on the original purchase of the shirts.

Once the remaining shirts are gone we will need a new batch made; and that will require a minimum number or pre-orders. We can discuss any colour changes then. The price for the shirts may change as the £18.30 was based on the initial batch of 35 shirts.
IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

Certainly are... what you like?

Still have shirts in stock people. Great for washing the car in in this weather ;)

IMG_20120219_132106.jpg

Only if you leave the buttons on ;)

I will check when I get back to Blighty, but I think so.

Drop me a pm with your details - but it might be next week before you hear from me.

How the hell did I miss this thread?? I'll have to wait until the current batch is sold before I register my internet as my racing snake figure doesn't accommodate the larger sizes