What's new

TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2

hondaaccord888

Reaction score
Car
honda accord cu2 2.4
hi i am looking to fit light weight wheels on my petrol accord .. oem are 7.5 inch wide the ones im fitting are going to be 7 inch wide will that affect the way the car drives too much pros and cons?

17x7

Just make sure to post pictures when fitted
yeah mate will do i got the same colour as yours currently just tidying up the body work before i go on to the wheels soon but might stick to stock 17 inch size unless the 18 inch wont make no difference in ride quality since the ones ill fit on will be lighter aftermarket wheels ..

The Delta alloys on mine are 18", I'm guessing they'll be slightly harder than 17" but I've only ever ran them as car came with them and only replaced them with a refurbished set so can't compare. If Honda offered them I can't see 18" affecting things massively as long as you fit right size tyres etc.

The Delta alloys on mine are 18", I'm guessing they'll be slightly harder than 17" but I've only ever ran them as car came with them and only replaced them with a refurbished set so can't compare. If Honda offered them I can't see 18" affecting things massively as long as you fit right size tyres etc.
yeah mate 17s has higher profiles im guessing 18s are on 45 love to to put the 18s on but london roads aint all that good ill stick with 17s .. 18s looks perfect on the accords but im stickimg witj ride comfort and lighter wheels lol