What's new

thoughts on these alloys guys?

toffee_pie

Members
Reaction score
Car
Legacy 3.0R SpecB
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/17-FOX-FX5-Alloy-Wheels-Fit-HONDA-PEUGEOT-JAGUAR-TOYOTA-etc-/190644026164?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item2c6344fb34

costs 300quid to refurbish epillys, new ones can be got for a little more.

I don't want ones too much in your face, these look nice?

do you need to notify your insurance if you change alloys? what happens if you don't.

Not a massive fan of Fox alloys but they look pretty good to be honest ;)

I like 'em....

You probably should tell the insurance as you are going non oem.

Change out the centre caps for honda ones and I think they would look pretty sweet!

I was looking at rims for a while but I couldnt find anything that really caught my eye. Over here a lot of lads throw on A5 or AMG 447 alloys on the Accord...not very original when every kitted Accord is fitted with 19 inch rims! Have to say those FOX rims look nice though, best throw up a pic if you go ahead with them! ;)

they not too bad bud,but the colour of your car can have a big impact on how the wheels turn out,try out this virtual fitting bay,and see what you like..

http://www.rtecshop.com/shop/?&dispatch=index.visualiser&find=wheels_tyres&make=honda&chassis=accord-2003-to-2007&rim=18#vis-top

just click on the images of thr alloys and it will appear on the accord,move the wheels around to make them fit,you can make the wheels smaller or bigger,iv set it at 18's

honda are doing epsilons and dynamics alloys brand new for £320. you have to ask but they are there, ive just fitted some dynamics to mine and from HH they cost £298 inc free delivery

along the lines of 'we wont sell dynamics on the cheap'

offered 300 for them. not paying any more..

recession and all etc.

along the lines of 'we wont sell dynamics on the cheap'

offered 300 for them. not paying any more..

recession and all etc.
it may be worth trying another main dealer then as even the one in Leicester was selling them at £320. there is also a set on ebay from a dealership down south but p&p to be added on top unless its near to you. i saw this set and rang the seller on ebay who told me its a honda price at the minute, i then asked at leicester and they matched it and HH said £298. so try another one, it may cost you £20 more but still a great deal.