What's new

TMC - The Wierdness continues

davecmr

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer Sport Diesel
So my TMC has never turned green since I've owned the car which makes me think something is broken. Then today as I pull off the Channel Tunnel and glance at the screen the bloomin thing has turned green and stays green for the next hours drive. Now I am confused :wacko:

So my TMC has never turned green since I've owned the car which makes me think something is broken. Then today as I pull off the Channel Tunnel and glance at the screen the bloomin thing has turned green and stays green for the next hours drive. Now I am confused :wacko:

This happened to me too, also in Northern France. I was heading back to the tunnel and saw the icon turn green. A bit of fiddling and trying to find the right voice command to display the traffic events, followed by the obligatory repeating of said voice commands to get the car to understand me and sure enough, 3 traffice events were listed, albeit off-route. Back in the UK now and back to normal, ie no traffic events.

Yeah its certainly strange I'm off to France in a few weeks so i'll see if it starts working again.