What's new

Tourer ARB Rear Links

jayok

TA Friends
Reaction score
Car
CRV / S2000
I am trying to locate some ARB droplinks for my tourer - I've gone to Honda but they want nearly €60 each side so €120 just for the parts. So I'm looking at the alternative manufacturers which seem more reasonable.

However, there is rampant confusion over these links and the Saloon and Tourer rear links from the alternative suppliers are listed at the same part! From the OEM picture the saloon and tourer look different - which would make sense as the suspension make-up is different. Has anyone ordered replacement ARB stabiliser links for a tourer? If so which ones did you get?

Thanks!

I wanted to buy those http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STABILISER-LINK-Rear-Left-HONDA-ACCORD-VIII-Tourer-2003-QLS3451S-/190631566455?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2007|Model%3AAccord&hash=item2c6286dc77
but after I changed bushes noise from rear suspension gone. Are you sure that links need to be replaced? cheaper option is to start from bushes for £12 for two :D

I wanted to buy those http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STABILISER-LINK-Rear-Left-HONDA-ACCORD-VIII-Tourer-2003-QLS3451S-/190631566455?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2007|Model%3AAccord&hash=item2c6286dc77
but after I changed bushes noise from rear suspension gone. Are you sure that links need to be replaced? cheaper option is to start from bushes for £12 for two :D

Thanks.

Yep, had the car up on stands, dropped the ARB, removed the bushes, cleaned them re-greased them. With the bar loose I was able to move it and those droplinks were creaking! I done the bushes about 3 months ago, they were still fine.

YOU COULD GO HERE

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/items/__honda+accord+drop+links_W0QQ_dmdZ2?clk_rvr_id=324363869315&crlp=9098937415_228459_228459&UA=WXI8&GUID=ede8b41a1350a0aa12913ea1fe16770e&agid=2283673975&tm_kw=honda+accord+drop+links&siteid=3&MT_ID=12&tt_encode=raw&keyword=honda+accord+drop+links&geo_id=21&ff4=228459_228459

Thanks a bit more digging and I found and ordered these

Tourer ARB Links

A bit of correspondence with the Seller and he re-***ures me they will fit the tourer. Not bad £16.95 for the two + shipping.

I'll check out the quality when they arrive.

Thanks a bit more digging and I found and ordered these

Tourer ARB Links

A bit of correspondence with the Seller and he re-***ures me they will fit the tourer. Not bad £16.95 for the two + shipping.

I'll check out the quality when they arrive.
Hi m8 can you post if these are decent quality as going to change mine just changed front and cheers for the link was hard to describe the noise

Hi m8 can you post if these are decent quality as going to change mine just changed front and cheers for the link was hard to describe the noise

Will do - waiting for them to arrive in the post.

Did changing the links fix the noise for you - <edit> it did I just seen the other post! :)

Well these arrived today, won't be fitting until the weekend. But examination and the seem of decent quality - the welding around the bar and the cup-link seems a little light, but that's about it.

Worth noting that there's no allen key slot for these, instead there's locknut that will be used for mounting. I'll let you know how it goes.

I got my upper front wishbone from same place and that was good quality

Well it was such a nice day and I got out early of work, I was able to fit these.

Took about an hour and the fitted perfectly to my tourer. The quality seems fine and they fitted well. As expected the fitting technique was a little different to the Genuine parts, but overall I'm happy.

Interested to note that when I took off the old ones there was NO grease on both of the lower droplink ball sockets - completely dry. So that was the source of my squeaking. The upper socket had plenty of grease left.