What's new

Tourer Boot Liners

davecmr

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer Sport Diesel
Has anyone got one of the tourer boot liners/trays with the slightly raised edges? I'm thinking of getting one cos my golden retriever is making a right mess of the back of the car and was wondering what people thought of them.

I've seen the post for one that lines the boot floor and the sides as well but I'm only really concerned about the floor.

Is it an eBay one or the genuine honda article? I'm wondering what the fit is like on the eBay one mainly.

Yeah seen them there not my cup of tea tbh.

Dave i brought on of these for my saloon and the fit was perfect have a look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOOT-LINER-MAT-TRAY-Honda-Accord-ESTATE-03-08-/230586783781?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b00b1825

Thanks for the replies, I'd like a genuine one but I aint paying that amount of money for one when I can get one for around £28 delivered off ebay. After all its for the dog to sit on I dont think he's going to be too bothered if its genuine or not.

Dave - as a fellow Golden Retriever & Tourer owner, I had one of these away soon as I bought the Tourer last year - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....64241&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

probs get one cheaper if you shopped around, but I needed one in a hurry before going on holiday last summer and this guy got one to me in less than 24hrs after paying for it

I can also confirm that at no point has my Retriever complained that its not a genuine part (he's usually too busy complaining about the amount of luggage he's got to share the boot with!)

Buzz, thanks for the info I had looked at that exact one! I'm not too fussed on the anti slip bit in the middle so there is one a little cheaper although its somewhere in Europe the bloke has sold loads and has good feedback works out at £24 delivered so about £10 cheaper. Is the anti slip bit any good?

anti-slip bit wasn't high on my priority list but gotta be honest, it's pretty damn good! Guess it depends what you'll be having in your boot, but speaking as someone who has been known to lob the occasional slab of beer in the back, to me - it's worth the extra tenner B)

Its mainly going to be the dog and then luggage and maybe the odd case of cheap plonk on the way back from France. At the moment though it'll be the last two until next year cos we need to get mutley his passport!

Its mainly going to be the dog and then luggage and maybe the odd case of cheap plonk on the way back from France. At the moment though it'll be the last two until next year cos we need to get mutley his passport!

MIne came with a genuine honda plastic liner - rrp £75 i think. recommend you get something like it - easy to clean. I also keep a large tarpualin in car for really mucky stuff eg push chairs when wet. does the trick! :D

I ended up with the same one buzz bought seems to do the job I did think about a genuine one but there twice the price.