What's new

Tow Bar for Gen 7 Accord Tourer

JensenA

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer Type S i-dtec
I'm looking for a Tow Bar for my Accord Tourer. As I'll only be using it occasionally I'm looking for a second hand one. So before I start the hunt,, my question is.....

Are the Tow Bars for Saloon and Tourer the same?

I could be wrong on this one, but I think they would be different, because the body under the Tourer is different from the Saloon.

I had one fitted to mine in 2008, and I took it off myself in 2011. It's a Witter, don't want anything for it, if you want more info I'll take some pics of it all.

But if anyone else who definitely knows the answer to Alan's question, don't let this post stop you from saying.

Bluddy Hell Mr. Frog that was quick :) I'd be more than interested in that Brian. Can you send me some details, much appreciated.

I've got some pics somewhere Alan, I'll stick them in photobucket. Shall I spam them here or would you prefer by pm :)

reason I took pics btw was because I was thinking of selling it on ebay after I took it off, but the electronic things might be a playing up (not sure because I sold the caravan first), and the detachable neck is a bit difficult to get back in properly, so I felt it best to not ask for money for something it in that condition

try this link, 9 pics in the folder

http://s1103.beta.photobucket.com/user/btg_pics/library/tow_bar

I'd be happy to take that off your hands Brian - cheers mate :) I'll PM you for info, collection etc