What's new

Tow Bars

MCGOWANT

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S 2009
Hi Guys

Looking for some help. Looking to find a towbar to fit my type s saloon but looking for one that will be hidden when not in use. also dont want any cuts in the bumper you can see. As it will only be used a handful of times a year dont use to change the look of the car.
Most on line companys only show towbars for the 7th gen.

How about the Honda detachable one?

Detachable T/H + 2 x 7 Pin Trailer Harness - RHD​
With the full automatic Detachable Trailer Hitch you can tow your caravan or trailer with a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 kg for 2.0 Petrol, 1,700 kg for 2.2 Diesel and 1,600 kg for 2.4 Petrol and a vertical weight of 75 kg.

Includes: Detachable Trailer Hitch 08L92-TL0-600A + 2 x 7 Pin Trailer Harness - RHD 08L91-TL0-500B - For cars with Type-S Bumper - Not suitable for trailers with LED rear indicators - For continuous power supply to your trailer, please order the additional 12V Battery Line 08L91-TL0-600B (not included)

4088.jpg

cheers will have a look.

Iv got a detachable one.Its a nice neat job but a small bit of the bumper had to be cut but you can't see it hardley.
it was a whitter one ill get a photo up tomorrow as im away in the shed lol

no worries mate but to be honest i think with the shape of the 8 gen your always going to see a bit of the tow bar and the electric socket.
I went for the new 13 pin socket this gets rid of having 2 and not so unsightly imo

Hear you go Tony a couple of shots with the tow bar off.

PICT0082.jpg

PICT0083.jpg

lol cj if you mean the inside mate there black in colour from stock

they cant be bud, that's carbon curd... get cleaning excuses... excuses.. :lol:
Cj what would you recommend for cleaning them ill do it when the rain stops ;)

Cheers mate ill get and order some :)