What's new

TSX rear light cluster

urban boy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Civic EK4 B18
Can anyone tell me of part no. for the Accord/Tsx rear light cluster, drivers side so it matches the passenger? or where i could buy this

Thanks Keef

***uming you mean a UK pre-facelift Accord tourer, then see here... http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection.php?block_01=17SED01&block_02=B__0900&block_03=608

If saloon, then use the Lings website like I did (you'll need to register), find the exploded view, then delete '_pfk' from the URL (web address line) to convert Lings part numbers to Honda part numbers.

Sorry for the rubbish description, but yes i would like to get the uniform look on the drivers side. I have seen some of the guys on here do this mod, but can't find the info when i search. I would like to buy the complete rear light unit the replaces the drivers side light with the fog light. I always thought it was a TSX part? its for a 2007 saloon 2.4 CL9

Hond-r can get you a std one to replace fog lamp to match them up or like me you can buy euro r lights from them which also give a gunmetal finish instead of silver.
Give Maz or Russell a call there and they'll sort you out

Hond-r can get you a std one to replace fog lamp to match them up or like me you can buy euro r lights from them which also give a gunmetal finish instead of silver.
Give Maz or Russell a call there and they'll sort you out

Thanks Lee,

I saw the Gunmetal Euro ones on HeelToe, Did you get yours from Hond-r? and how much are they.

Thanks

Yes I got mine from there

To be honest I bought a few things at once and it was a few years ago, might have been either £150 or £250 sorry can't remember which

Give Maz a call he'll probably know off the top of his head