What's new

Tuning and remap

Hondany

Reaction score
Car
Accord sport cdti
What is the best way to go about remapping these engines and what companies offer the best services.
Is it worth while upgrading the intercooler, exhaust or filter.

it would depend on your location, but I strongly recommend keeping it in the typeaccord family and using F6HAD's services, I'm extremely happy with mine

(yes F6HAD I'm going to write that review eventually;) )

Heard it transforms the car. Did you also see better mpg?

Hi. I'm new to this site. I had a 2.0 accord that I bought for £500(emergency buy after my corsa's timing chain snapped lol) I instantly fell in love with the accord :). And I said I will never buy a diesel again (I had too many issues with my diesel Corsa). I kept it for over 2 yrs and didn't want to get rid of it until i reached 200,000 miles. Unfortunately the car had too much rust and lot of wear and tear due to it being neglected by previous owners so I decided to get rid of it. I start looking around for other cars and thought of buying the 2.4 version and luckily I found a 2005 Accord 2.4 type S manual with 49,000 miles and full service history with a years mot in July for £2500 in absolutely amazing condition. I am very happy with the car, but I have been thinking of getting it remapped. What I wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with remapping these engines? And would anyone know of any tuners in Scotland? I am in Glasgow. Thanks

Last edited:
Drop me a line for details

Hi. I'm new to this site. I had a 2.0 accord that I bought for £500(emergency buy after my corsa's timing chain snapped lol) I instantly fell in love with the accord :). And I said I will never buy a diesel again (I had too many issues with my diesel Corsa). I kept it for over 2 yrs and didn't want to get rid of it until i reached 200,000 miles. Unfortunately the car had too much rust and lot of wear and tear due to it being neglected by previous owners so I decided to get rid of it. I start looking around for other cars and thought of buying the 2.4 version and luckily I found a 2005 Accord 2.4 type S manual with 49,000 miles and full service history with a years mot in July for £2500 in absolutely amazing condition. I am very happy with the car, but I have been thinking of getting it remapped. What I wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with remapping these engines? And would anyone know of any tuners in Scotland? I am in Glasgow. Thanks

I am too in Glasgow and had mine mapped. I sent my ECU to Fraser who does UK reflashes for Serg. Go for it as I think its £250 right now. Web search K24 reflash and you will find the site. The difference is night and day. More mid range punch and the DBW is a lot smoother in stop start traffic and low RPM driving.

I am too in Glasgow and had mine mapped. I sent my ECU to Fraser who does UK reflashes for Serg. Go for it as I think its £250 right now. Web search K24 reflash and you will find the site. The difference is night and day. More mid range punch and the DBW is a lot smoother in stop start traffic and low RPM driving.
Hi mate. Yeah I've been in contact with Frazer. I am getting my car flashed, just waiting on my spanner to arrive to remove the ECU. Can't wait! Thanks