What's new

Turtlewax colour magic for scratches and scuffs

Tourer owner

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer EX
Hi everyone, our car got scuffed in two places last night, some burke or more to my thinking (insert words of choice here) walked past the car with a suitcase on wheels and caught it in two places and then did a runner as I was standing there.

My question is, will Turtlewax colour magic take out the scuffs and put a bit of colour on the car to take away the scuffs?

If so, which colour would you suggest for Graphite pearl paintwork please? Black, grey or silver? We looked at colour magic in Halfords and they only had the black so I cannot look at the other colours to know which to buy. We also have some small scratches that might look better with a bit of coloured polish as well.

Thanks for your help. :)

Michelle tried it but imo it don't work.
Its not a bad wax but its not cupinal

Thanks Brett, what would you recommend please? I could do with something to hide fine scratches and something to take away the scuffs from last night. I used colour magic on my last car and it was OK for very fine scratches, which we've got. I don't think it will work on the scuffs though. We bought the previous colour magic years ago though so they could have changed it.

I started a similar threat a few weeks back and tried a few polishes recommended by people on TA, ultimately I found that Turtle Wax Colour Magic hid the slight scratches the best.
My car is the same colour as yours and I used the black.

Be aware though that if you rub a hand/clothing to areas where the polish is applied you will end up with black polish on your hand/clothing

Michelle have a look in the detail section.
I like the mild scratch removers tbh.
there are lots out there its a matter of trying

Cheers eveyone :)

I will have another root around the detail section, there seems to be way too many things to try lol.

I thought the black colour magic one would be suitable, hubby said grey (but we couldn't find one to look at) I thought black. Thanks :)

Pictures lol, I'm too thick for that on this forum, I need some kind of flicker account or something. I will have to try and work it out lol, we're on holiday at the moment, I will look into it when I get home at the weekend.

Thanks again. :)