What's new

Type S - ADAS Flat Bottom steering Wheel

Hutcho2659

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Type S
I have acquired a 2011 Type S Tourer fitted with ADAS but has a Flat bottomed steering wheel with a subtle red stitch in the leather.
Does anyone know if this was a rare option from the factory as i have never ever seen one before and am hoping its factory.........

The LKA and ACC are lit up green on the instrument cluster so i am ***uming the ADAS systems are all working and its a factory wheel

Interesting you mention this as i have just been looking at the pictures of the white one currently on Autotrader and it has a FBSW too, never seen one before.
If thats the one you have purchased then its the only one i have seen, if not then thats 2 so might well be a factory option.
I think it looks awesome, i want one. If you don't like it i'm happy to swap with you. :p

Thats my White one that i currently have for sale. Buy my car and get a free FBSW lol

Hahaha
Ah ok you are a trader. Well thats the only flat bottom I have seen, you might have the only one on this forum!

If I hadn't have bought a 2012 Type S already I would have had a serious think about it,
It looks like a nice example.

Good luck with the sale buddy.