What's new

type s on ebay

nice motor, but he's over modded it... looks silly now in my opinion and at that price?! I think he's mad!

I had my DRLs fitted in the bumper too but removed them... DRLs should not be visible from the side of the car and these will be and so were mine :-( can't beat OEM lights etc...

Nice car but over priced.Im sure i seen this car at a aces caff meet

Yep i was right

DSC_0202.jpg

From meet photos at aces cafe 2012.Have a look at the photos from Faz

skangarised honda accord for 8 grand.

erm, right.

could buy a BMW M3 for that

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201307137803436/sort/default/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_10_years_old/price-to/8000/fuel-type/petrol/price-from/7000/model/m3/make/bmw/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1501/postcode/fk82lq/page/2?logcode=p

Having said that guys this car might get the price for the right person after such mods.
Remember oz 's car he had a great price for his

or the state of the whole car, and its an auto ffs

of all the cars that need a manual box, the k24 is the daddy.

I've just noticed - does the facelift Accord 2.4 not have the red engine cover? My 2004 2.4 Type S has a red print on it saying 2.4 DOHC iVTEC. It seems to be black on this model?

Iirc this is the car from ace cafe... also this is a 2.0 type s not the k24 model. The rear arches were worked to be that wide as this originally had 10.5j wide wheels on the back. The colour coding on the arches was slightly off and yes it is an auto box.. it is highly modded and is a bit steep for that price.. I remember it being for sale about 6 months ago too....

That is awful, way too over modded. Wrong engine, wrong gearbox, wrong price, just wrong all over.