What's new

Tyre Pressures

David Johnston

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer diesel
Hi all, I couldn't find this info anywhere on TA (doesn't mean it 's not here though),so thought I would ask.So what are the correct pressures for 225/45/17's front and rear.I am a lb/ft guy by the way.My previous two Skoda's had stickers in the door jams with this info, really useful as I can never seem to remenber this.Did this before with an accurate tyre pressure gauge and a foot pump the only way to be spot on,much to the amusement of my neighbours though. :eek:
Ta.

Hi Dave , Tyre pressures should be on stickers in the front door jams .

Cheers Steve, but i'm looking for 225/45/17 figs, door sticker gives figs for 16 inch.Had'nt spotted these though :eek:
Also relalised my error it's PSI I'm more used to not lb/ft.Must be thinking subconciously about a remap!!

33 psi front and 32 rear for a 2.0 saloon with 17's. mine has the pressure in PSI and BAR on the driverside door jam for 16" and 17" wheels.

I have 17" pentas and i run mine at 34 psi all round.

Here you go:-

This is my door sticker with pentas.

P1050111.jpg

Agree with the 2.3 bar front and 2.2 bar rear, or that's what I generally use anyhow!

Here you go:-

This is my door sticker with pentas.

P1050111.jpg

Thanks all,I don't have this sticker but a similar one for 16inch wheels.I will check em tommorrow,and try and get into the habit of checking regularly.
That's one more item off my to do list for the Accord.
Just what a forum is all about!
Cheers :D
TA